9. 2. 2011

home

Finally I have found some time to write something here. My Kosice trip was great [as usual] even though I didn't get what I wanted - henna from Hennecolor [I've heard a lot of positive feedback about it], everywhere they had only the one that can be found in DM stores. So in the end I bought the DM one because my hair does really need some color [or my schoolmates will run away from me screaming, because of my zombie-coloured hair - my original color - it should be dark blonde or sth like that, but now it seems a mix between green, gray and some undefinable color].
When it comes to second hands, I managed to visit a few, I've seen some great pieces [but some had not-very-second-hand price tags :/] But yeah, I got one skirt, two blazers, and one top....so mission accomplished I think ;) [I will add pics of it later] And I am thinking about selling some of my clothes that are too small for me, but I am having some problems to find any place in my effin' little room where I can take pics of the clothes so they would look quite decent....I think I might end up doing it on our balcony :D
As you could see in my previous post I shot some photos with Lubitel 2 on photopaper, and I think it turned out quite well, I'm looking forward to another shooting :) When I look out of my window I see the first glimpses of spring [if it's possible...in February :D] it's quite warm, no wind, sunny...ideal weather....for taking pics especially :) Spring is my favourite part of the year btw :))))
Now I am at home, enjoying the last few days of holiday, thinking about the topic of my diploma thesis and being quite happy about my school schedule [what's the appropriate term for this, I don't know, this phrase seems odd]
And not to forget, for my nameday I bought myself a nice book [for a VERY reasonable price] Here it is   :)))
  

And here is the little miracle Lubitel, an old, nice two-eyed camera, the star of my previous post 


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára