3. 3. 2012

springy thingy

Spring is comin' yay:) It makes me happy [together with a bunch of other things] so these days, even if I have so much to do, you can see me with a big smile and a dreamy stare. Woah, I'm so happy that I'm feeling happy, if you know what I mean :D
Slowly I'm reaching the finishing point of my thesis [halfway through] and with that comes the one and only...procrastination...in smaller or larger amounts, and you know it's serious when I start to work out [thx to lili ;)] which I haven't done in a couple of years, but aside of that I also do take pictures now [there are little bits of sun here and there] everything seems so beautiful to me, you know :D
In a month I will go on a little trip, I'm sooooo looking forward to it, but I won't tell you to where it will be :P But you would guess it really quickly I think ;) So I hope that my next post will be focused on that yet unknown location and my plans for that place, but I can tell you know, maybe, I will loose the return ticket...anything can happen :P
Are you ready for an absolutely random bunch of pics from my last walk? You better be :D












Amen to that :D

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára